Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Money vs Health

have you ever thought about this question sometimes? i think almost everybody thinks about this from time to time. is money more important than health?

answer a: i have money to help me to maintain my health. i can use money to buy the medicine or health care product for my life.

answer b: both of them are equally important. i will take care of my health and at the same time, i will fight for money. ( OT, extra work and side income)

answer c: i am not interested in health at all as i am still young. i will fight for money while still young.

answer d, e, f.....etc , some of us will have more answer than i stated here.

Have you spent sometimes to think of this question by trying to study more detail ( doing research, gathering data or experience some incident that is not happy)

some of you might think this is a silly question but anybody try to think about this problem.
Do you really think about it until you have some difficulties or you will plan it right now?
lots of question to ask yourself in everyday? a lot of "?" everyday

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm... some how ... i feel you... but my answer will be like this.

For money vs health : I want money and I want health (people are greedy ok?) and I am lucky enough that I am not that greedy so I settle for health...

Ai yaa... got money is good but to tell the truth when u die can u bring the money along? no right? U 'give it' (willingly or not?) to somebody else. But u are dead!

anyway... this does mess up our head if we think of money too much! hahaha...

8:43 AM  
Blogger feichaisam said...

haha..i agree... but if we didnt think it too much, issue even worse. Muahahaha

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home