Saturday, September 02, 2006

direction lost

i have lost my direction. Both my ambition and my interest. Work 6 days with OT for 11 hour. only rest either saturday or sunday. work again the next morning. work ...work..work....work....work...work...work... even i like to play games...but i have lost the interest already. tired...of mind....
i dont want to have a life like that. I rather work ...work..work....work....work...work...work... with my own business......
i am thinking of my type of business to establish .........

拖著疲憊的步伐
回到有點陌生的家
早已忘了用什麼方法
讓自己休息一下
點一盞橘黃的燈
玫瑰花依舊在身旁
每個曾經有你(自由)的角落
卻找不到我的自由

4 Comments:

Blogger Union Café® - Penang said...

Dun u worry too much. Find a different job and run. If u have enough capital then try business loo..

Me also tired but after 1 month break me feel like new. So good is my health is coming back. Not the sick-prone me in hell anymore.

I realise what i want from the 4 weeks break. I hope u find yours too! Good luck

11:44 PM  
Blogger feichaisam said...

i have no idea what is happening to me.i feel that i am more quiet,afraid of light and tired of mind, phone ringing and etc.
I need some rest before i start my engine again.
I afraid of no income after i resign..although my saving still allow to survive of 2 months......
i also hope i can find what i want....just like you. thx for ur advice....,

2:09 AM  
Blogger wellsim said...

Take rest. Work only when you are at the office.

Work hard & Work smart VS Play hard & Play smart.

Rest whenever you could when you are not at the office.

9:02 AM  
Blogger feichaisam said...

take for the advice. thanks ya buddy

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home