Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Mooncake Festival

I missed my Mid Autumn festival. I was on night shift. :'( . really miss those day when i was small. Usually my grandfather will invite all the relatives and also his friends to have fun to eat and enjoy. If i am not mistaken, i was only 4 years old.

My father still keeps this practise to have the mookcake party to invite my aunties and uncles to eat. I like this kind of environment as i feel that this is just second gathering besides of CNY.

Happy Mid Autumn festival to all and may all wishes come true.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the older we get, the more responsibility we need to take care of. No time to enjoy? it's really how you enjoy only.

Kids have no worries as parents will look after them, but now when we grew up we need to know when to look after ourselves and when to look after our parents.

So fraid not. Find a way how we can enjoy as an adult. and at the same time fulfill our responsibility.

Happy belated mid autumn festival.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home